Assessment and Property Tax Forms and Publications
The most commonly used taxpayer forms can be found below. Click on the gray bar corresponding with the type of form you are looking for. If there is a form you need and you cannot find it here, the State of Michigan has many more forms available on their website .
The Document Center provides easy access to public documents. Click on one of the categories below to see related documents or use the search function.
Documents sorted by SEQ in Ascending Order within category
Assessing Forms & Publications33 documents
Agricultural/Farmland Exemption4 documents
- Qual AG Q & A.pdf Q & A publication by the Michigan State Tax Commission
- Qualified Agricultural Affidavit Affidavit Attesting That Qualified Agricultural Property Shall Remain Qualified Agricultural Property
- Claim for Farmland Exemption Form This form attests to the dedication of the land attributed to farming activities
- Request to Rescind Qualified Agricultural Property Exemption Used when a property owner wishes to rescind all or part of their qualified agricultural claim
Board of Review3 documents
Business Personal Property3 documents
- Guide to the Small Business Taxpayer Personal Property Tax Exemption A helpful guide published by the Michigan State Tax Commission
- Form 5076 Small Business Property Tax Exemption Claim for 2020 This form should be completed if your business has less than $80,000 of business personal property. Forms are due February 20 each year.
- Form 632 Personal Property Statement 2020 This form should be completed and returned to the Assessor by February 20 of each year.
Hardship Exemption3 documents
- Hardship Exemption Application Only for taxpayers who have very limited income/resources to pay property taxes.
- Poverty Exemption Affidavit This form is to be completed, notorized and submitted with the Hardship Application when the taxpayer does not file an income ta return
- Oronoko Charter Twp Hardship Resolution/Guidelines
Land Split/Combinations6 documents
- Land Division Application Used to make application for a division of land
- Land Combination Form Used when combining two or more parcels without the division of land
- Notice to Assessor of Transfer of the Right to Make a Division of Land Used when a property owner makes a property division and wishes to transfer future division rights to the new parcel(s)
- Land Division Look-up Table Used by the taxpayer to determine how many divsions a parcel of land has available
- Oronoko Charter Township Land Division Ordinance No. 90 This is the Township Ordinance pertaining to Land Division in Oronoko Charter Township
- Michigan Land Division Act Land Division Act 288 of 1967
Principal Residence Exemption6 documents
- Principal Residence Exemption Used when a property owner wishes to claim a property as their primary residence
- Request to Rescind Principal Residence Exemption Used when a property owner needs to remove or adjust their claim for a Principal Residence
- Conditional Rescission of Principal Residence Used when a property owner wishes to claim another Principal Residence in Michigan while retaining the previous exemption claim
- Principal Residence Exemption Affidavit for Similiar Exemptions in Other States Used when a property owner has previously claimed an exemption, credit or deduction on property in another state and wishes to claim their Michigan home as primary
- Guidelines for the Principal Residence Exemption Prepared by the State of Michigan
- Conditional Rescission FAQ's A list of FAQ's created by the State of Michigan
Property Transfers2 documents
Real Property Tax Exemptions2 documents
Veteran's Exemption3 documents
- Eligibility Requirements For Veteran's Exemption
- State Tax Commission Affidavit for Disabled Veterans Exemption
- Veteran's Exemption FAQ's Publication by the Michigan State Tax Commission