March 10, 2020
Presidential Primary Election.
August 4, 2020
General Primary Election.
November 3, 2020
General Election - Election of the President of the USA.
Oronoko Charter Township Polling Locations:
- A citizen of the United States of America
- 18 years of age on or before the date of the election at which you seek to vote
- A Michigan resident for at least 30 days before the election
- The Secretary of State's office
- The Berrien County Clerk's office
- The Township Clerk's office
- By mail through the Secretary of State's office
What is an absentee ballot?
An alternate way of voting without having to go to the polls on election day.
Who Is Eligible For An Absentee Ballot?
Any registered voter.
Permanent Absent Voter Application
How Do I Apply For An Absentee Ballot?
To apply for an absentee ballot, follow these simple steps:
Contact the clerk of the city or township where you are registered to vote.
You need to state in your request:
- You are a registered voter of the city or township
- State the address where you are registered to vote
- Advise the clerk where your absentee ballot should be mailed
- Sign your request
When May I Apply?
Applications may not be accepted sooner than 75 days preceding an election.
Mailed-in applications must be received by 5 pm the Friday before an election. Your ballot will be mailed to you.
Voters also can drop off their application in person at their township or city clerk's office by 4 pm the Monday before
Election Day and get their ballot.
Ballots must be signed and received by 8 pm on Election Day.